aboutsummaryrefslogtreecommitdiffstats
Commit message (Collapse)AuthorAgeFiles
* chore(composer) Use `dev-master` dependencies.HEADmasterIvan Enderlin2018-01-231
|
* chore(composer) Downgrade.Ivan Enderlin2017-11-061
|
* chore(php) Move to PHP 7.Ivan Enderlin2017-08-308
|
* chore(path) Move code to the `Source` directory.Ivan Enderlin2017-08-304
|
* chore(composer) Move to PHP 7.Ivan Enderlin2017-08-301
|
* chore(composer) add PHP version requirementAlexis von Glasow2017-08-041
| | | | | | Define minimal supported version of PHP needed into composer.json Address hoaproject/Central#70
* Test: Remove `case_check_no_mbstring`.Ivan Enderlin2017-04-261
|
* Test: Simplify code.Ivan Enderlin2017-04-261
|
* Prepare 4.17.01.16.4.17.01.16Ivan Enderlin2017-01-161
|
* Quality: Happy new year!Alexis von Glasow2017-01-128
|
* Test: Add the `Decorrelated` interface.Ivan Enderlin2016-10-251
|
* Documentation: New `README.md` file.Ivan Enderlin2016-10-181
|
* Documentation: Update `support` properties.Ivan Enderlin2016-10-111
|
* Prepare 4.16.01.11.4.16.01.11Ivan Enderlin2016-01-111
|
* Quality: Drop PHP5.4.Ivan Enderlin2016-01-112
|
* Quality: Run devtools:cs.Ivan Enderlin2016-01-098
|
* Core: Remove `Hoa\Core`.Ivan Enderlin2016-01-091
|
* Consistency: Use `Hoa\Consistency`.Ivan Enderlin2015-12-082
|
* Exception: Use `Hoa\Exception`.Ivan Enderlin2015-11-232
| | | | | The core is being splitted into several libraries. `Hoa\Exception` is one of them.
* Prepare 3.15.11.09.3.15.11.09Ivan Enderlin2015-11-091
|
* Fixed leftover typos (string -> ustring)David Thalmann2015-09-083
| | | | Converted all leftover mentions of the old "string" repository to "ustring" (documentation only).
* Add a `.gitignore` file.Stéphane HULARD2015-08-031
|
* Prepare 3.15.08.03.3.15.08.03Ivan Enderlin2015-08-031
|
* `ext/iconv` is suggested, no longer required.Ivan Enderlin2015-08-033
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | First, this patch introduces and testes the `checkIconv` static method that checks whether the `ext/iconv` extension is available or not. Second, this method is used in the `Ustring::transcode` static method to test whether this extension is available. If not, then an exception is thrown. Finally, because this is only for one method **and** to allow third implementation to be used instead of the official `ext/iconv` extension, this extension is now suggested instead of required in the `composer.json` file. It removes one (strong) dependency to projects using `hoa/ustring` if they are sure to not use `Hoa\Ustring::transcode`.
* Fix CS.Ivan Enderlin2015-08-032
|
* Test `ext/mbstring` availability globally.Ivan Enderlin2015-08-032
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | First, in the constructor, we tested whether the `ext/mbstring` extension was available or not. This check was made each time the constructor run. This is useless and we can optimize it. Second, some static methods were using `ext/mbstring`, so this check was not made and this situation could lead to unexpected errors. This patch introduces and testes the `checkMbString` static method. As its name suggests, it checks whether the `ext/mbstring` extension is available or not. We finally use this method globally, after the class declaration, and throw an exception if the extension is not available.
* Prepare 3.15.07.28.3.15.07.28Ivan Enderlin2015-07-281
|
* Fix CS.Ivan Enderlin2015-07-281
|
* Fix the CHANGELOG.Ivan Enderlin2015-07-281
|
* Prepare 3.15.05.29.Ivan Enderlin2015-05-291
|
* Update installation section.3.15.05.29Ivan Enderlin2015-05-291
|
* Rename `Hoa\String` to `Hoa\Ustring`.Ivan Enderlin2015-05-2912
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Quoting https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/7dcfdbbee4/UPGRADING#L378-L387: > It is no longer possible to use the following class, interface and trait names > (case-insensitive): > > * bool > * int > * float > * string > * null > * false > * true
* Move to PSR-1 and PSR-2.Ivan Enderlin2015-05-1811
|
* Prepare 2.15.03.25.2.15.03.25Ivan Enderlin2015-03-251
|
* `toCode` supports invalid UTF-8 character.Ivan Enderlin2015-03-252
| | | | | | | | | In case where the `$char` given to `toCode` is not a valid UTF-8 character, a variable was missing. We fix this problem to mimic a valid UTF-8 character. Fix https://github.com/hoaproject/String/issues/26. Thanks @mdarse for the report!
* Fix a typo in an exception message.bureX2015-03-061
|
* Prepare 2.15.02.19.2.15.02.19Ivan Enderlin2015-02-191
|
* Add the CHANGELOG.md file.Ivan Enderlin2015-02-191
|
* Add require-dev with hoa/test.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-291
|
* Merge branch 'bins' into incomingIvan Enderlin2015-01-232
|\
| * Add string:fromcode and string:tocode.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-062
| |
* | Merge branch 'doc_en' into incomingIvan Enderlin2015-01-232
|\ \
| * | Fix a typo.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-121
| | |
| * | Review.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-122
| | | | | | | | | | | | Thanks @osaris and @shouze!
| * | Translate #Conclusion.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-091
| | |
| * | Fix a typo.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-091
| | |
| * | Translate #Search_algorithms.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-091
| | |
| * | Translate #Code-point.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-091
| | |
| * | Translate #Characters.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-091
| | |
| * | Translate #Comparison_and_search.Ivan Enderlin2015-01-091
| | |